Monday, April 24, 2006

OH DEAR GOD I’M SO BROODY!!

I went to see a friend and her 5month old son at lunch today, and that child reduced me to a small hormonal puddle. At one point I was bouncing him on my knee. He started to laugh and giggle, and after a couple of minutes I had to give him back to his mother because I feared total disintegration! Mine, that is. Not his.

I want a baby. I. WANT. A. BABY!!!!

Two things hold us up. I want him to be divorced. Now don’t freak out – yes he’s still technically married but they were separated for 2 years before he met me and she has been living with someone else this whole time. It’s a piece of paper. Which we will hopefully get soon. But I will not have kids with him until it’s done.

He doesn’t want us to have kids until he has a better job for better money. So these two things we have to sort out before we can start breeding like bunny wabbits. He’s broody too, just not as bad as me LOL.

4 Comments:

At 10:39 am, Blogger nelle said...

Spring fever has come full force... ;-)

Wise route to take, you will get there soon enough.

 
At 9:41 am, Blogger Elle said...

I wish it was just spring fever, lol! I was broody before I met him, but it increased manyfold when I realised that this was the man whose babies I wanted, lol!

 
At 4:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful to know what you want and have a plan towards achieving that. :)

 
At 2:34 pm, Blogger Elle said...

Thanks Wyo :oD

I don't know if I would call it a Plan, but you're definitely right about knowing what I want, lol! THE HORMONES ARE TAKING OVER....!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home