Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What a strange week. I've been on a really short fuse, probably due to the increasing frustration and irritation with being in a cast. It's surprising how much it affects you. Poor DM's edges are beginning to fray.

Off to the hospital tomorrow to get this one taken off and have my knee poked and prodded. Depending on how well it's healing, they might put another cast on or tell me I can start on the physiotherapy. I've heard that operations are also sometimes needed for this sort of thing, so let's see how we go tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I REALLY HOPE I GET RID OF THIS FUCKING THING!!!!

If they put another one on, I will cry. You have been warned.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 am, Blogger nelle said...

Wishing you well... I've never had to wear a cast, but can imagine how incredibly annoying it must be.

 
At 11:25 am, Blogger Nony said...

Psst.. It's Thursday, past noon. How did the appt go? Tell me you're not crying...
*fingers crossed, making me typo queen*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home