Thursday, May 04, 2006

THIS IS SO GODDAM COOL!!

My friend A called up yesterday to invite me on a week’s holiday to Sicily with her – all expenses paid!! I AM SO EXCITED! We’ve been friends for nearly 7 yrs now and when we met she was dealing with a lot of shit that I’ve been able to help her with over that period, and I guess she wanted to say thanks, lol (plus wanting company on the holiday). Not that she needed to do this, but I am NOT about to say no!

We’re going to be an hour’s drive away from Mt Etna (no eruption jokes please!) on the fabulous island of Sicily in the beginning of July, when it’s likely to be waaayy too hot for me but A will be in her element. I have no idea why she was born in England, in body and temperament she belongs to much warmer climes.

AND I am going to the Greek island of Kefalonia with DM at the end of this month. Think of it…Greece and Italy in the same year!! Well, I wanted to know about goddesses. I can hardly think of better places to find out, lol!

HOO-EFFING-RAY!!! I am going to have SO much to post about when I get back!

Is anyone still reading this?

5 Comments:

At 11:29 pm, Blogger Nony said...

Yes, I'm still reading this.. and am jealous as hell now :P LOL~~

 
At 2:41 am, Blogger nelle said...

Of course!

And I'm supremely envious (lmao,I just saw nony's jealous comment -I've a hunch we all will be!) really miss travelling. Sounds like a whole lot of fun, and we do expect stories!

Now to get you to Crete and the place Sue Monk Kidd went to...

 
At 9:15 am, Blogger Elle said...

Never mind Sue's sacred places, I'm gonna find my own, LOL! the earth is FULL of them :oD

 
At 10:19 am, Blogger Vanda said...

Can you pack me in your suitcase. nelle will vouch for me that I'm not a axe welding nutcase.

 
At 8:57 am, Blogger Elle said...

Vanda, I would but this is our first romantic holiday together...

So to quote Phoebe Bouffet 'I wish I could but I don't want to' ;oD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home